Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Birthdays


Since today is my birthday I thought it would be fun to post a photo of a past birthday. I don't know which birthday this was, but I suspect I was about 4. I'm the one on the left. Next to me is my brother Claude. Next to Claude is Liz who is one month younger than me. There there is Barb (half hidden) and Margie on the far right. I think that arm there on the left belongs to my brother Ed.

This photo was taken in our living room. Don't you just love those drapes? If I remember correctly they were green and orange and red!

Liz, Barb, Margie and I were always doing things together as kids. Barb lived 2 houses away, Margie lived 3 away and Liz lived across the street from Margie. A couple of times we put on shows for the neighborhood that must have been a real hoot for the adults. I wish we had videos of our performances!

6 comments:

Judy Heyward said...

How wonderful to have those memories, Corky. Do you still see those friends from your past?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Corky!!!

Del said...

Hope you have a special day, Corky.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Awww what a sweet picture, you look soooo excited. Happy Birthday Corky!

QuiltingFitzy said...

Happy Birthday Corky! It's a little belated, but wises all the same.

Fitzy

KK said...

Hey - great pic! We sure missed you this weekend but still managed to have a good time. Home and tired now.