Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Lax blogger

The QuiltArt list has been talking about blogging and whether most bloggers end up quitting after a short time. The conversation made me feel guilty because I know I've been slacking off on my blog lately.

I'm always of the belief that without photos nobody is interested in a blog, but I haven't done any new work lately so don't have any quilting photos.

Instead, I'm posting a photo I came across as I was cleaning out some files. This is Mark, the best man at our wedding in 1972. Isn't that 'suit' just too much? the jacket was that heavy double knit polyester. I'm especially grateful that the pants were not of the same print! (click on photo for larger view - if you dare!)




We had an open bar at our wedding and it looks like Mark is taking full advantage of the situation. He probably was trying to drink away his shame at wearing that outfit!

2 comments:

Judy Heyward said...

A good example of how not ALL fashion is timeless. You really have to wonder just what we were thinking when we wore certain "ensembles"!
I hope you have a wonderful trip, Corky. I guess it will be a little like going home.

KK said...

Now that is just downright scary. And I can guarantee that was not a shared life experience.