Wednesday, December 03, 2014

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

My brother recently asked me for a link to my blog and I realized that I haven't updated it since January.  Babies have been birthed in less time!

When I last posted Jerry and I had just finished running the Disney Half Marathon.  I enjoyed the experience so much that I signed up to run the Glass Slipper Challenge at Disney World in February.  The challenge is a 10k on Friday and a half marathon on Saturday.  If I'm successful I'll get 3 medals - one for each race and one for completing the challenge.


Yes, I think I'm crazy!  Jerry is only going to run the 10k this time. 

I'll post about other doings in our lives in the next few days - I hope!  I need to get used to the changes they've made to blogspot first.

No comments: