Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hot...hot...hot

As the entire country knows it's record breaking hot everywhere. Actually we haven't broken any records here - it's just normal hot. Today it was in the high 90's with humidity in the 60% range. Thank God for air conditioning! I've been using the inside time to catch up on my blog reading and I got this one from Debra

You are


After visiting that "quiz" I took a couple of others.
Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Sky Fang
Your Superpower is Nanotechnology
Your Weakness is Garlic
Your Weapon is Your Dark Blaster
Your Mode of Transportation is Skateboard

Since the smell of garlic really bothers me, that could actually be me!

Then I had to find out this piece of important information!
Your Pimp Name Is...

Sexxie Kisses


Then I ended with this one.
You Are 62% American

Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!


Share YOUR results!

No comments: