Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A is for...

Back in the spring Laume started her Wordplay posts. Go here to read about it. Since I've only recently started blogging, I'm coming late to the party, but thought I'd give it a try.

A is for:

Artist - what I wish I was. Right now I feel like an artist wannabe.

Anxiety - something I have occasionally. Fortunately, I'm able to medicate to help control it.

Adam's Apple - the name of a wallhanging that I started last year and have yet to complete.


Asilomar - Where they hold the annual Empty Spools Seminars and where I created Adam's Apple in a class with Judy Sisneros. I was fortunate to be able to attend Asilomar every year we lived in California. I don't see myself being able to go back from here and I'll really miss it.

Allen and Annette My sister-in-law and brother-in-law. They live in California so we don't see them very often. Even when we lived there we didn't see them much! Annette is Jerry's younger sister. Her name is really Georgia Annette, but she has always been called Annette. Allen and Annette are the parents of Shaniqua and Jameia.

Check back in the next week or so for the B's.

No comments: