Sunday, September 03, 2006

This one will be mine!


I just received photos of the quilt made for me in the Grab Bag challenge and I have to say I really love it! It was made for me by Patti Boston.

Here's a detail shot

I found it ironic that Patti put a hole in my quilt and I put a hole in the quilt I made for this challenge too.









I'm glad that she put a punch of color in the quilt. I'd been thinking all along that some red should go with those black & white fabrics, and Patti must have read my mind!

I can't wait to see the quilt in person.

1 comment:

Triller said...

Hi, I just discovered your blog from over at the Janome group.
No need to be embarassed by your messy sewing room...it's a sign of creativity! Your stash is nicely organized though. Mine is a real mish mash.
Neat quilts. The holes really add interest. :-)
Patty (Triller's Mum)