Sunday, October 08, 2006

LET'S GO A'S



The A's are on their way to the second round of the playoffs. Amazingly the Detroit Tigers took the Yankees out in round one. The A's and Tigers will fight it out for the AL companionship.

Jerry was hoping for just this pairing. He had me go on line last week and get him tickets to the games next Friday & Saturday nights in Detroit "just in case." Turns out I can't go with him (darn) because I have to give a presentation at my quilt guild on Thursday night, so he's hoping that Craig will be able to make the drive up with him. The seats are up in the nose bleed section, but it's good to know that at least one person in the stands will be cheering for the A's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA...Well you can only hope....

Corinne
(In Detroit, just to clarify)

QuiltingFitzy said...

Corky, fer shame! lol

Well the home boys really did it! BUT...now what am I to do...I lived in Detroit for 25 years and St. Louis for 4, lol