Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Making progress



Here's what the new dormer looked like from the outside the first day










It's kind of hard to tell, but the small amount of additional floor space sure is making a big impact on how big the room looks. This photo was taken after the workers had quit for the day and covered everything with plastic.















Here's Jerry taking in the view from where one of the windows will be.











The framers actually finished yesterday. Jerry put in the insulation today and we have an inspection scheduled for tomorrow. Once that is done Jerry can start of the drywall. I'm anxious to get moved back into my room, but I expect it will be some time yet before I can.

2 comments:

Judy Heyward said...

How great, Corky! Light will make all the difference. I know that you're anxious to be back in your space, but it will be worth the wait.

KK said...

Wow! Lots of progress. Had fun today. I'm going to be alone all weekend so if you want to come up and play (sew??) come on!!