Sunday, February 10, 2008

Not much going on

I've been lax in posting lately. Haven't had anything exciting to share and I've also been fighting with a cold for several weeks.



Jerry and Craig left yesterday for a snowboarding trip at Mammoth Mountain in California. For the past 6 years or so Jerry has met up with my brother Ed & his family in various locations for a few days of snowboarding. I don't like winter sports so I don't go. Besides, I don't have an Elmer Fudd hat to wear like Jerry does. This photo was taken a couple of years ago on one of the trips. Isn't he cute?!

Craig didn't go last year, but he did go the year before. Here he is in the lodge during that trip. I suspect he wouldn't be caught dead in an Elmer Fudd hat!


(photos are clickable for larger versions)

I should be spending this alone time catching up on some quilting. I'm still finishing up the sleeves and labels for my 4 quilt show entries.

No comments: