Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Retreat Weekend

Friday morning I leave for our guild's annual beach retreat held on Seabrook Island at Camp St. Christopher. Craig attended camp there a couple of times when he was a kid and really enjoyed himself. I'm glad our accommodations are better than what Craig had when he attended! There are about 50 of us that attend each year and we spend the days working on whatever projects we bring along. We all set up together in one big room and have a good old time. I think we'll see a number of the swirling 4 patch quilts as it seems like EVERYONE is working on one! I'll be back on Monday and I hope I have good photos to share.

2 comments:

KK said...

And I'm going to behave myself so you don't have any incriminating photos of me to share this year! Yeah, right LOL

Del said...

Hope you all have a wonderful retreat and the weather doesn't force you to stay in all the time slaving at hot sewing machines. "Snort." Looking forward to lots of pictures.