Friday, August 01, 2008

Long time no blog

Apparently Blogger thought my blog was a spam blog and blocked me from posting while it investigated. Blogger has an automated robot program that searches all the blogs to weed out the spam blogs. I don't know what in my blog would have triggered the robot, but today they gave me voice again.

Several others on my quiltart list also got blocked this week, so maybe the robot suddenly doesn't like quilt content!

Tuesday 7 of us in the TTT gang took a trip up to Charlotte, NC for a visit to Mary Jo's Cloth store. Mary Jo's is renowned around the Southeast as 'the' destination for fabric addicts. It's probably a good thing that it's about 3 hours from here or I'd be spending $$ there on a regular basis. It was a fun day for all of us.

1 comment:

Judy Heyward said...

I'm sorry that you were one of the blogs shut down, Corky. From the other comments I've read on the list it sounds like there wasn't a lot of sense to it. Glad you're back up and running.
Also glad you'll had a great trip to Mary Jo's. I still get overwhelmed when I go in there unless I have a particular project in mind.