Sunday, October 29, 2006

On the Road Again...

I leave in the morning for Houston to attend the International Quilt Festival. I'll be driving because of my fear of flying. I could probably make the trip in 2 long days, but I'll do it in 3. I want to be there early on Wednesday so I can be refreshed for the early opening on Wednesday night.

I'll be rooming with my friend Janis. We originally were going to be staying at the Doubletree but lucked into a room at the Hilton which is connected to the convention center. I hope to be able to blog a bit from the show, but I'm not making any promises.

Until then, here is a photo (clickable for a larger version) of the sun project I started the other day. I'm not sure I'm happy with it and may be taking some of it out, but heck, at least I'm sewing.

Jerry has said all along that it looks like an eyeball - among other things - and I'm beginning to agree with him.

See ya from Houston - quilter's mecca.

No comments: