Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dormer addition in my studio

The dormer addition is about to happen. The framers were supposed to arrive today, but postponed late last night. I think we'll see them on Friday.

The dormer will be over the garage door. Here's a before photo. (note the garbage can isn't usually sitting there!) If you look closely over near the garage roof peak, you'll see a corner of the existing window in the room. It's up so high that I can't see out of it.















This is a view of where the dormer will be from the inside. Jerry has already torn out the drywall and the carpet.
















See how high the existing window is? (that's a 9 foot ceiling in the middle)















My sewing junk has temporarily taken over other rooms in the house!

1 comment:

KK said...

Sure hope your work goes more quickly than mine. I know you will enjoy all the extra light when it is finished. Pretty house.