Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The truth comes out...

Back in September we were awarded yard of the month for our subdivision. (see my post about it here)

I finally found out what REALLY happened. Turns out the yard of the month committee called our house a few days before Jerry 'stole' the sign and told him everyone would be out of town for the holiday weekend and for him to just get the sign himself and put it in the yard. He then spent the next couple of days trying to make me believe that he was planning to steal the sign! I knew he hadn't stolen the sign, but it's good to finally know the whole story!

4 comments:

KK said...

A likely story! I still think he stole it!

Anonymous said...

Hi - Jerry's story sounds like something my husband would come up with! Corky, I love the countdown to the show that you have on your blog!

KK said...

Oh, geezie - I didn't see the countdown earlier. Now I really feel the PRESSURE!

Rhonda said...

Men! Always trying to find ways to make us happy or drive us crazy!!!